Developer Certificatiom

Hi all!

Me and my team attended the AWS Developer training and will be taking up the certification in the next few days. :expressionless:
Is there anyone who has completed this certification already who can give us a few suggestions?
It would be really helpful as we don’t have much to go ahead in terms of the actual certification.

I gave developer certification exam in January this year & found it to be difficult than Solutions Architect Exam. Here are some tips:

• It had questions around different use case.

• Also it’ll be good idea to go through major api methods of different services, e.g. S3 (List, Put, Delete, Get), DynamoDb (CreateTable etc)

• Spend time studying SNS / SWF / SQS. Understand concepts of visibility timeout for SQS, deciders & workers for SWF.

• Go through FAQ page of every service

Also, you can go through this blog article which can give you some more idea about the exam : blog.cloudthat.in/preparing-for- … beta-exam/

All the best for your exam & please post back your experience after the exam. :slight_smile:

I have also cleared that exam. My experience is listed here in the blog post: blog.cloudthat.in/preparing-for- … tion-exam/

Thank you! That did bring up my confidence a li’l :slight_smile:
Those are pretty much the services we got to get a better look till now. Hope it goes well.