Azure support plans for business needs

Hello everyone, How do I decide which plan is right for my business needs? Please tell me about different plans to meet business needs.

HI Ananya, Azure support plans to meet different business needs. You can choose among four support plans: Developer, Standard, Professional Direct and Premier.

1. Developer: provides unlimited 1:1 break-fix support via the web.
  2. Standard: provides faster response time for higher severity issues, and can request phone support up to three times a month.
  3. Professional Direct (Pro-Direct): you get unlimited web and phone support, even faster response times than Standard with priority routing and escalation assistance. You also have access to developer coaching and educational events, designed to accelerate your development.
  4. Premier: It includes Pro-Direct features and also you get access to an Application Development Manager and onsite professional services that help you assess, plan, optimize your deployment. If you choose Rapid Response, an add-on feature within Premier, you will be supported by a designated team of engineers familiar with your application 24X7 with 15-min response time for your highest severity issues.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: